Front of House Team Member
|Reports to:||Shift Leaders / All Management Staff|
¬†Summary of Position
- Understand completely and practices all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines of front of house operations.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome by proving a warm greeting within 3 seconds of entry, friendly & courteous service always.
- Maintains a professional and obvious presence in your station and dining room.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards are met and efficient operations.
- Exhibit a servant mentality, always willing to pitch in to create an extraordinary experience for guests and fellow team members!
- Use suggestive selling techniques to ensure that our guest don‚Äôt leave hungry or have to make a second trip up to the counter
- Front of House Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet & engage guests.
- Operate point of sale equipment
- Follow proper cash handling procedures, Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Monitor your register station to ensure that you have adequate change available and ready to serve guests.
- Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of
- We‚Äôre know for our shakes, ya better know how to make them properly – Thick and no left over is the goal
- Maintain Clean Friendly & Organized work areas (CFO) standards
- If there‚Äôs time to lean, there‚Äôs time to clean; restock stations, replace sanitation buckets & wipe down, disinfecting all surfaces, clean and restock condiment stations
- This is a fast, casual dining environment which means we want to ensure accuracy & speed but not at the detriment of our service standards.
- . you‚Äôll need to call out orders to grill to give them a heads up!
- As part of the front of house.. you‚Äôll need to maintain it in a manner which others could only dream of! Guest area, front counter areas, bathroom etc.
- Mitigate & troubleshoot guest concerns.
- Process orders over the phone for pick-up.
- Basic computing and problem-solving skills
- We are here to sell, you better be ready to up-sell merch and suggest other items to ensure we provide the best possible experience for our guests.
- ¬†Restock station at end of shift
- Answer phone and take phone orders
- Be 16 years of age.
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of the restaurant‚Äôs trading area.
- All positions require good health and physical stamina.
- Employees typically have to work their share of weekends, evenings, and holidays. Students must arrange work schedules that allow them to attend classes
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a cash register or POS system.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours
- Reading and writing checks, accuracy,
- We work really hard; all positions require good health physical stamina and a neat appearance at all times!
¬†Front of house team have no direct supervision responsibility and are supervised by the assigned Shift Leader for that shift.¬† The Store Manager, Assistant Manager, will also be there to help support you to achieve our collective goals.
We are an equal opportunity employer who strongly encourages a diverse & collaborative team, you must be able to get along with people from all backgrounds, have a pleasant disposition and embrace all a servant mentality.
¬†We work really hard around here; you must work quickly and efficient to get the job done with exceptional ability to see the details and work beyond the standards. There is no time to lean or slack off, your peers are counting on you to do your part and you can expect to always be on your feet.
Our peak times are weekends so if you are looking for an office job m-f this probably isn‚Äôt for you.¬† You can expect to work weekends, evenings, and holidays. Oh yea‚Ä¶we encourage higher education and do our best to accommodate students, but you must arrange your availability and speak with your manager about upcoming requirements. Typically, our front of house teamwork fewer than thirty hours per week.
If this sounds like a great gig for you apply today!
Job Description: FOH_0720